View the embedded image gallery online at:
Customer Oriented Projects.
We are innovative and at the same time realistic – we always try to find a comprehensive and the most optimal solution for our customers.
From the concept...
- customer’s requirements and product specifications are carefully studied;
- customer’s requests and needs are always respected to the greatest possible extent, within the framework of the valid standards;
- the most advanced CAD technology guarantees, besides rapid planning and precise elaboration of vessel equipment, also well-arranged project documentation.
...to realisation !
- the vessel equipment is manufactured according to the highest quality and safety standards;
- in our production processes only high-quality stainless steel is used: EN 1 4301, 1 4404, 1 4571, 1 4435, and others, if thus requested by the client;
- internal, external and weld surface finishing is always adapted to the purpose of use of the product and the client’s requirements (passivated, brushed, mechanically polished or electropolished);
- the traceability of material and technological procedures in the production ensure our customers the highest quality in every production phase;
- project documentation is prepared according to the client’s requirements and according to the most demanding standards. The documentation can be submitted in the paper or electronic form.
- Plasma Cutting line 6000X3500 - 200A – 3 mm – 25 mm thickness.
- Automatic Welding Beam Plasma 7000X7000.
- Lifiting Capacity 10 Tonnes – overhead crane.
- Manual Welding : MIG-MAG / TIG
- Lathe conventional : Diam. 960 mm
- Rolling Machine 2500 x 8 mm.
- Tube bending
- Bending Press 135 Ton x 3000 mm
- Cutting Line 4000 x 16 mm
- Passivation of finished products